Thursday 31 October 2013

B. Pure Micellar Water

I'm familiar with the B. range and the various different products available but I've never taken much notice about them. I've mentioned before that I'm sceptical about using toners and cleansers because of my sensitive skin, but when the B. Pure Micellar Water was on promotion recently, I sat up and took more notice of what they claim to do with my skin.

MicellarWater
"Quick and easy 3-in-1 cleanser that dissolves impurities in a single sweep, no water required. Ideal for all skin types even the most sensitive."
B. Pure Micellar Water - £4.99 £3.32 - 150ml
Described as a "super water", the micellar water:
Cleanses by removing impurities and makeup, Tones by restoring the pH balance, Refreshes with cucumber juice extract and is Ophthalmically approved and Dermatologically approved.
Front
Back
I'm not overly familiar with high-end products but the way the B. Pure Micellar Water is packaged screams 'high end product' to me. One feature that I rarely see on beauty products these days is the 'Cruelty-Free' logo on the back of the product - a positive feature and a feature that stood out for me. For a cleanser, the bottle is a simple design (which might be the reason why I like it so much!) - clear, approximately 6.5" tall with a pale grey screw top which is decorated with a simple silver band. The screw top isn't as fiddly as you'd expect and the small hole which the cleanser is dispensed from helps prevent unnecessary waste.

The bottle is embossed with a circular design, B. logo and text. The circular design in my eyes symbolises the 'water' feature of the product which I thought was a nice touch! The B. logo is noticeable as it's in colour although the text size is quite small. I had trouble reading it and I have very good eyesight however the text on the back of the product was easier to read, probably because it was printed on a white label. The overall design of the cleanser is neat and minimalistic. It's easy to hold, use and store.


The cleanser is clear and doesn't smell of anything - just like water. But you know it's not by peeking at the ingredients on the back! Directions for use state that there's no need to rinse with water, just apply to a cotton pad and sweep over the face - so that is what I did! I've only been using B. Pure Micellar Water for a week but using the cleanser on my skin was easy. My skin hasn't become irritable, flare up and hasn't left my skin dry like a lot of products, although I accidentally spilt a few drops on my bed sheets and it has left a light stain :-(. I've heard it's a great dupe for Bioderm although I cannot comment because I've never tried it! I will continue to use it until it's finished and will most probably repurchase it too!

RATING
Price; 4 STARS I purchased this when is was on promotion in October at £3.32. I think that's reasonable considering the prices of other products. I would even  be  tempted at £4.99 as you can get student discount at Superdrug!

Promises; 4 STARS After using the B.Pure Micellar Water, I noticed how healthy  my skin  felt. It didn't leave me skin feeling tight or dry which is what I was worried about. 

Ease of Application; 5 STARS The Micellar Water was really easy to use. The small hole at the top of  the bottle helps prevent unnecessary waste on the cotton pad.

Would I Recommend to a Friend?; YES I think the B. Pure Micellar Water is worth a  try,  especially for those with sensitive skin like me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...