Wednesday 1 May 2013

Superdrug Face Masks; Superfruits Exfoliating Mask

I've been a bit ill lately with my endometriosis and University stress, so I haven't really had much time for 'Me' time. I recently went into town for a few major bits and as I was in Superdrug, I saw these face masks! I've never tried them before and the bright little packets with various fruits etc. sold it to me! Over the next few weeks I'll be using these regularly and blogging on each one!

Superdrug Face Masks - 15ml - BUAV Approved - Paraben FREE
There's also a men's mask too! I'd love to get Simon to try it, but we'll see.. coming soon if I can persuade him!
At the time of purchase they were 4 for 3, at 99p each. All masks that I bought are BUAV approved and Paraben free as Superdrug is against animal testing. There are various other masks available, check them out on the Superdug website. Here are the 4 I bought:
 
Deep Cleansing Fruit Mask
'For a youthful-looking, radiant complexion.'
White Chocolate Mousse Mask
'Cleanses and deeply nourishes skin.'
Fruit Sorbet Antioxidant Peel-Off Mask
'Revitalises and helps protect skin.'
Superfruits Exfoliating Mask
'Deeply purifies pores and smooths skin.'
Superfruits Exfoliating Mask Sample
 Last night I used the Superfruits Exfoliating Mask. It's ideal for all skin types and is enriched with raspberry, cranberry and blueberry fruit extracts so it smells gorgeous!! The sachet is 15ml and is easy to tear but it's quite hard to get the mask out as it goes all over the sachet and is a bit messy. BUT there is a lot of it and I can easily use whats left for another night in the week!I left it on for the advised 10-15 minutes until it dried, when tight and hard. Washing it off with warm water after was so easy! The exfoliating particles really worked into the skin and the mask came off without effort so it didn't irritate my skin with unnecessary scrubbing! The smell was still on my skin all night and it didn't leave my face feeling really tight and horrible like other products.
RATING:
Price; 5 STARS. £0.99 each or 4 for 3 when I purchased them! (27/04/2013).

Promises; 5 STARS. This particular face mask states that it purifies pores and smooths the skin. My nose and forehead suffer from pores and they felt smoother after using it! Plus it smells amazing!

Ease of Use; 4 STARS. Getting all of the mask out of the sachet is a bit tricky and messy but when I massaged the mask onto my skin it felt quite thick, didn't run and the exfoliating particles didn't grate or irritate when applied.

Would I recommend to a friend?; YES. So far I am really happy with the price as they're great value for money, the various other masks available, the smell and how you can use them quite easily!

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm on the hunt for a new face mask! This has been really helpful!

    http://rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! I'll be reviewing the other 3 very soon! X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I've never tried them before and they're a bargain so you can't go wrong!
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...