Monday 6 May 2013

Superdrug Face Mask; Fruit Sorbet Antioxidant Peel-Off

After using two normal face masks, I thought I'd give the Superdrug Fruit Sorbet Antioxidant Peel-Off Mask a go! It says that it's ideal for all skin types so I thought I'd have nothing to worry about there. It has natural extracts such as raspberry, cranberry and red grape so it's a vibrant colour when it's on your face.

Fruit Sorbet Antioxidant Peel-Off Mask
'Revitalises and helps protect skin.'

Fruit Sorbet Antioxidant Peel-Off Mask - 15ml - BUAV Approved - Paraben FREE

The Fruit Sorbet Antioxidant Peel-Off Mask sachet is 15ml and smells like raspberry/strawberry jelly when opened! When I started to squeeze the mask out of the sachet, I could see that the mask was bright red, really thick and sticky! It was quite hard to put on, and I didn't feel there was enough in this sachet compared to the others I've used as I was really squeezing the last bits out.
Fruit Sorbet Antioxidant Peel-Off Mask Sample
When it came to peeling the mask off, I didn't actually think it would work, but was I surprised! I picked a bit under the chin and peeled the mask off slowly. It did hurt a tad around the eyes and upper lip.. but it really worked!! My skin didn't feel tight or dry like the last one and the smell was on my face all night! I smelt like a jelly!
RATING:
Price; 5 STARS. £0.99 each or 4 for 3 when I purchased them! (27/04/2013).

Promises; 4 STARS. This face mask didn't leave my skin dry or tight. It smelt really nice all night and did peel off extremely well!

Ease of Use; 3 STARS. This mask was so sticky! It was hard to apply because it was very thick and stuck on my fingers and was quite hard to get out of the sachet.

Would I recommend to a friend?; Yes. I was a bit sceptical about the mask peeling off but it worked! It did hurt a tad but it didn't irritate and it was a really nice surprise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...