Saturday 2 May 2015

Long Haul Flight OOTD | Disney Series |

As you all know, I'm off to America in under a week, so what a better time to share with you a Long Haul Flight OOTD?! I've popped together an #OOTD post to feature what I've chosen to wear on my long haul flight to Disney! My outfit features my fave brand, Dorothy Perkins and a bag that is totally practical for a long haul flight! 

Short sleeved crepe shirt - Dorothy Perkins £22
Cardigan - TU Sainsbury's £9
Jeggings - Dorothy Perkins £22
Handbag - Tesco F+F £20
I can't stand plain tops. I love a pattern, and therefore I've chosen to travel in a floral yellow short sleeved crepe top. It's perfect for Spring Summer, not too warm and not too cold. I've teamed it with a white cutout cardigan, picking out the white in the floral print which will be handy to pop on if I get a bit chilly but I won't overheat!

If you know me, you'll know that all I own are Dorothy Perkins jeggings. I love them - they come in a rainbow of different colours and go with practically anything! They're elastic and therefore move with your body and shape making them super comfy - perfect for a long haul flight!

Of course, you have to add a bit of bling to any outfit, short or long haul, so I'm taking my trusty Pandora charm bracelet filled with charms that symbolise events & always make me smile.

I love my triple compartment tote bag. I've been using it since late last year from their Autumn/Winter 2014 collection and it's perfect for travelling! It's leather-look, but for £20 I can't complain! It has the option of a detachable adjustable shoulder strap so it's perfect for either carrying it in your hands or on the shoulder! What's interesting is the larger interior zip compartment which is in the middle of the bag- separating the bag into 3 sections. I love this as it allows you to separate items in your bag really easily and keeps it quite tidy. 

What do you tend to wear on a long or short haul flight?!

post signature
LINKEDIN TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

1 comment:

  1. Yes comfort is soooo important for a long haul flight, I've heard that those DP jeggings are really strecthy and comfy before, I may have to get myself some!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...