Thursday 23 July 2015

Dorothy Perkins Sunnies | Fashionable & Practical |

I know we haven't had much of a Summer, but when the sunshine comes out, so do the sunnies! I didn't by any means need any more pairs, I have about 4 lurking in my drawers somewhere, but when I saw the cute design of these from Dorothy Perkins, I just couldn't resist!
The main thing that caught my eye (excuse the pun) were the shape of the lenses - they're hearts! I thought they were a super cute shape without looking tacky! The frame is gold in colour and this entwines with the brown tones of the lenses. I can't remember exactly how much they were, but they were approximately £6 which I think is a total steal!

Usually when I wear sunglasses they irritate my nose and make me feel a bit uncomfortable after about 30 minutes, but these didn't. I wore these for the whole 2 and a half hours it took me to drive to my sister's house by the coast and they were soo comfy! They were really good at blocking out the sun too - fashionable and practical - definitely a keeper pair!

Have you got any sunglasses with cute shaped lenses that are fashionable AND practical?!

post signature
LINKEDIN TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...