Sunday 13 July 2014

My Next Chapter; Graduation

If you know me, you will know that I finished University in May this year. I have studied Business Management for 3 years, completing many group and individual assignments, case studies, presentations, exams and most importantly for me, my Dissertation!

In just a couple of days, I will be graduating in my gown, hood and skull cap in my local town where I studied, collecting a 2:1 BA Hons in Business Management.
I've done my absolute best and I am overwhelmed with what I have achieved academically and personally over the past 3 years! There have been times where it's been very hard and times where it's been amazing, but I am most thankful for meeting some amazing people that have helped and shared my journey along the way including lecturers and great friends, particularly Sophia Meola!

Whilst studying, I retained my Sunday job working in retail. It helped contribute towards real life business skills and finances but my love for retail and my job has also opened my eyes to actualization of what I was studying and my future career path. I am now hoping to continue my love for retail and business with decisions that will shape my future. We shall see!

Have you recently graduated or are you just starting University? Or have you got any tips about life after Uni?!

LINKEDIN TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! What an achievement! You should be very proud :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...