Sunday 17 February 2013

BHS and Primark Onesies --REVIEW--

As promised, this is my review for my recently bought onsies! My original intention was to review only the BHS chocolate giraffe print onesie, although this weekend another caught my eye and the price was amazing so I couldn't resist.

BHS Girffe Print Onesie - £25 - Size 12-14
The BHS chocolate giraffe print onesie was £25, I didn't pay that otherwise I wouldn't have bought it as it is a lot for me.. but it's super cute!
It's 100%, so very comfy. It hasn't shrunk significantly enough for me to notice, but I wouldn't say that it hasn't as cotton usually does. Some of my friends said that the buttons on their onesies come undone in the middle of the night and this was an aspect I was worrying about. But to be honest, none of mine came undone! I am very impressed :3
The sizing however is wrong. I am a size 6 and I thought I would need the 8-10, although when trying it on it was too tight in all the wrong places, and when you're in bed you need the extra room to move around and fidget. Although, I bought the size 12-14, and I must say this fits perfectly. Plenty of room to fidget in bed, at the computer curled up in my chair and be lazy., although I am NOT a size 12-14! So i would say maybe try a couple of different sizes on to make sure you get the right fit.
It's really comfy in bed too! The cuffs on the ankles and the wrists mean they don't ride up as much as compared to pyjama bottoms and separates - keeping you warm and cosy without the irritation of bare arms and legs.

Primark Onesie - £5 - Size SMALL
The second onesie I bought that wasn't on my Onesie Wonders post was the Primark Love to Lounge bright pink onesie with white snow pattern on it. It was £5 so you can't say no to that!
It's fleece so it won't shrink and it's ultra soft! I bought a size 8-10 and it has the perfect fit. It isn't fitting like 'fitting' but it's the right height and I don't look like I'm wearing a bin bag, lets put it that way.
The colour is gorgeous too! So cute. I look like a pink power ranger! It has a hood with pom poms so it gives it that warm cosy look and feel. Although this onesie has a zip instead of buttons. This is a more secure fastening although if you're cold and you have it zipped all the way to the top, you can feel it pulling slightly and it can be a bit uncomfortable, but really, does anyone have anything right to the top any more?
It also has cuffs at the ankles and wrists too, keeping the cold out and keeping my arms and legs covered!

My overall rating:
BHS Chocolate Giraffe Print Onesie-
Fitting regarding sizes: 5/10
Colour: 9/10
Comfort: 9/10
Price: 6/10

Primark Love to Lounge Bright Pink Onesie-
Fitting regarding sizes: 9/10
Colour: 9/10
Comfort: 10/10
Price: 10/10

If you're thinking about buying a onesie, check them out! Also, look around on the high street and online. You can find some great deals and also you don't need to spend huge amounts to find a great fitting one with all the comfort!

LINKEDIN | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

1 comment:

  1. he he great post. Love my onsie for lounging around the house - only thing is going to the toilet when cold!

    Be great if you could check out my post on how to wear graphic jumpers for SS13

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...