Saturday 28 March 2015

No7 Perfectly Bronzed Mosaic Bronzer | No7 Series |

I love a pigmented blusher and that's why this mosaic Bronzer/Blusher caught my eye on my recent visit to the No7 counter in Boots! The No7 Perfectly Bronzed Mosaic Bronzer allows you to "create a sunkissed glow by blending summer colours together to best suit you and your skin tone"

No7 Perfectly Bronzed Mosaic Bronzer - £12

The bronzer is packaged in a glamorous gold colour compact with a mirror included - perfect addition to a makeup bag or for travel touch ups! You would think metallic gold would look cheap, but I really it as it makes the bronzer look like a high end beauty product. The compact is also embossed with the No7 logo - a nice, simple touch.

Like a lot of No7 products, the mosaic bronzer is hypo-allergenic, so it's great for even the most sensitive skin and great for those worried about irritations. I do have quite sensitive skin myself and I haven't had any problems what so ever - very pleased.

The compact has a total of 8 'mosaic' sections. There are 6 brown and bronze shades which surround the 2 main shades of dusky pink and coral. The combination of 8 different shades allows you to create a different look everytime and enables you to add more of a specific pigment if you wish! 

The only thing I would say is that I am aware that whilst applying the mosaic bronzer to each cheek - one cheek application may be different to the other. For example, if you swish your blush brush differently to the previous time or on a specific colour more or less than last time, but I do think it comes with experience.


I will be repurchasing this mosaic bronzer as I love the way I can blend the shades I desire to create the look I desire! I also have the option to add more of a particular pigment if I wish!

Have you tried this mosaic bronzer or are there any other dupes on the high street? I am aware of MUA's mosaic blusher, but I thought it was a bit too shiny. What do you think?


RATING
Price: 4 STARS £13.50 This would be too expensive if it was juts one colour, but you get a mosaic of 8 shades in this compact and you can blend according to preference and your desired look! It is also included in the No7 multibuy offers that run throughout the year.

Promises: 4 STARS I love the sunkissed look that this mosaic bronzer creates - it blends all 8 shades and ti great for adding a certain pigment too!

Ease of Use: 4 STARS It's really easy to use - just swish your blush brush over the compact and apply over the cheekbones.

Would I Recommend to a Friend?: YES I will be repurchasing this mosaic bronzer as it allows me to create a great look which combines 8 shades -perfect for my skin as I hate a plain-jane look.

post signature
LINKEDIN TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...