Sunday 2 August 2015

Estee Lauder Signature Lustre Lipstick | Dune Rose |

Whilst in Florida, I went shopping! I had heard of Estee Lauder lipsticks but they didn't interest me because of the price tag but everything in Florida is cheaper than the UK so I did indulge and treat myself! I played safe and went for a signature hydra lustre lipstick in Dune Rose - a shade that matches the brown, red and mocha tones for my skin!


Seriously, the packaging is beautiful. Who could say no to a rich gold embossed lipstick?! Of course, the metal facing makes it heavier than the usual lipstick on the high street but going that extra mile with the aesthetics does make it look more high end! 

It does have a slight shimmer making it perfect for Summer days in the sunshine and the colour is quite pigmented on my own lips. As it is a hydra lustre lipstick, it is quite glossy but I found that this made it bleed a little throughout the day. I also didn't find it as durable as my MAC lipsticks and at £22 it is more expensive so therefore I would probably stick with MAC!

Great for packaging, not so great for wear and tear!
post signature
LINKEDIN TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

2 comments:

  1. Ahh this is such beautiful rosy pink lipstick! I haven't tried many Estee Lauder lipsticks but I am so intrigued now! How gorgeous is the golden packaging?! (insert heart eyed emoji)

    Sophia Meola | A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it is so beautiful! the packaging is so very vintage glam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...